Christmas Cottage



CHRISTMAS!
I love it!
As soon as we have given respect to our fallen soldiers on Remembrance
Day, we start to decorate. In recent years its started the middle of November.




*
Christmas 2010

Don't be scared...it gets better :))

I think its so funny how much it's changed through the years.


If you dare to see more...
other posts from that year are
here and here.

Our New Years Table 

Our New Years Table is here
We almost always do a fondue.  That is a tradition that we all love!
-------------

Christmas 2011

After painting most of the main floor of our home
it has made Christmas decorating a lot more
fun...see it's getting better, right?



You can see posts from
that season
here and here
and our New Years for 2011
is
 here
And another fondue setting!
-------------

Christmas 2012




and


-----------------

Christmas 2013

A large project for me this year was
slip covering our couch and love seat.
A lot of work, but SO worth it!

Click here

Christmas Kitchen


And a peek at our first ever, white Christmas Tree.


-------------------

Christmas 2014

The exciting part of 2014 Christmas decorations
wasn't even noticeable through pictures!
I found lights that actually 'twinkle'...
not flash but twinkle!


Come check it out
here.

Christmas 2015 was the year I removed the lights from 
our artificial tree.  It was a tedious job, but so worth it.   We still use the same tree... a
lot of filler and picks, but we are still reusing!
 Now you can click on the picture to see how I decorated 

  Now you can click on the picture to see how I decorated 
 Now you can click on the picture to see how I decorated 


Christmas 2016

Click on picture to see more of 2016!

 Click on picture to see more of 2016!


Click on picture to see more of 2016!



 Click on picture for 2017


Click on picture for 2017

And that is it for now.
I completely failed as a blogger for 2018 and 2019.
2020 I will make up for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment