Getting Ready for Santa



He is one of my favorites.




I am going to spend the next couple of  days getting ready for the big guy! I have baking I haven’t started, presents I haven’t wrapped and still a little more shopping to do. Its like this every year, I plan to be completely organized by the beginning of December but it never works out that way.




At least my snowbaby tree is up... each one is so sweet and special to us.  My sister in law has given us one each Christmas for many many years :) so we are now able to decorate our tree using mostly snowbabies. 



It all gets a little crazy around here, but with the tree lights on and the day fading away we really enjoy it!


 
Hope you enjoy the next few days getting your nest ready for the Holidays!

  
Bye for now,
Abby
( ps.that wall color will change!!!!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment