Let it Snow

I think I start to decorate earlier and earlier
each year.  With all the gorgeous blogs out there I love
to linger over, I get so much inspiration!  By the
time the boxes come up from the basement I
am just about bursting with ideas of what I
would like to try.  







This is a terra cotta pot that I repainted
with chalkboard paint, it always get a seasonal message.



The heart on the mirror was in a package of 4 and
they were about $3.00 from V.V.s  !!!  Just a good clean
and a satin ribbon .






And more paper whites. :) ...I don't think that they will last
through Christmas, I might need some ideas to fill
there spots.  :/

I have linked up with
http://www.freckledlaundry.com/  for Air Your Laundry Friday


 Happy decorating
Abby
:)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Abby! I love hearts! The terra cotta pot is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete