Love Fridays

Yeah!  Its almost the weekend!
I was going to start painting the kitchen, but.....lazy!
hahaha, instead I was playing again!




The candle holder-holder that is holding this ordiment is
actually a light fixture from a house we renovated about 6
years ago.  I just love the chippy paint and the size is
perfect. 




 The ordiment came from Chintz in Victoria...
I always go there when I am in Victoria, 
 its my happy place, hmmmm.





This was a thrift store find, I have been told that it was a jar that
 vanilla was sold in. 
I am making some notes as to what I have left
 to do in the dining room and the living room.  But for now I am
 going to keep playing, that's when I have my
 Ah-ha moments....


Have a super weekend!

I am joining

@



Have a super day
Abby
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment