Manning Up


Its come to my attention that our 
master bedroom really
doesn't look like a "master"
bedroom...sorry husband.


Actually I would just like to say that everyone
of these teddies came from him..<3
I love them!
Pictures are of our three daughters as babies, LOVE
them too! :)


I kinda-sorta 'manned' this room up...
took out some of the ruffles, removed some 
flowers, its perfect, with fall in the air.


I am still searchingfor material for curtains..not sure
if I would like to go white and airy or a warmer 
neutral pattern.




I think that is a fair compromise ... his 
Redwings 
hat on the dresser.  :/




You can visit the before here.

Today I am linking up with 

Jennifer Rizzo @

My Romantic Home


Hope you have a 
super weekend!
Abby
:)










No comments:

Post a Comment