Another Room Done!

I didn't plan on painting this much but sometimes
you get started and you just can't seem to stop.
I already had my colors picked so why wait?

Here's the before



Its not too bad, a little loud for
the walls, but not awful. 
I love the tile, the trim work, and love the size
all the real work is done. I just had to
paint.



There, sorry this picture is a little dark.
I am wondering how the heck I am going to
paint the staircase wall  (off to the right).  I think that I'll
have to do some real planning for those walls,
 and a really long ladder.  Yep, you see how my mind works....
I love my new room but look at that wall on the
right!  (my poor husband)



Now the other wall doesn't show up as well.  I
added some height to the table with my new candle holders (love)
and that just pulled the wall together.





I took the wall hanging stuff off the back of the mirror and changed them
so that I could hang the mirror lengthways.  It just fits a lot better.




:)



Entrance Done!

I am joining
(hi Kim)
@

Have a super day
Abby
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment