Welcome!

So glad you stopped by!


I know there isn't much at our entrance, but it's ours and
I love it... I like to always have a wreath or something on our door.
It seems to make the home a little more welcoming. I usually keep the
Christmas one up until the end of January .



I was so happy that the door was black.....I have wanted a
black door for a while now.
Come on in..








Hmm, you can see our dog under the couch, watching
over the door.  :)



I don't know why but the entance
is what I really love about the house.
That and it just had a really good feel,
which is really important to me.



I am always changing this round table with the
seasons and celebrations.



Again, my dried flowers from Kevin and my chaos ball...its supposed
to bring 'calm' to a space..haha good luck!



I am linking up with

The House in the Roses

@


Hope you have a super day!
Abby
:)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Abby...Beautiful entrance...
    Have a Blessed day
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your black door and your sweet entrance way. Visit me at Mel's Cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your entrance - the dried roses are beautiful.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete