Not ready to clean up...

I love all the christmas decorations, the food and the time with family and friends. 
This Christmas is no different.  I love the lights on the christmas tree in the early morning or the evening and all the glitz that sparkles when the light shimmers off of them. No, I am not ready to take Christmas down yet. 

We are going to enjoy this time a little longer...


No boxing up my precious santas or bows and greenery..:)
Maybe if I just tweek things a little?..




There I feel better...
I just spent some time today cleaning our house and playing in our entrance


My husband gave me pink roses on Christmas Eve...
SWEET  :)



so I decided to use them at the front door...
and now I am happier with our entrance.



I still can't wait to paint this room! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment